X-ray inspection Agilent 5DX
- The following types of defects can be identified: shorts, opens, misalignment, insufficient solder, missing component, solderball, excess solder, voids
- Full reports are provided in the following formats: file, printed and graphical
- Defect report includes device name, pin number, serial number, defect type and board name and number
- Graphical display at remote PCs shows exact defect locations for paperless repair
- Detailed analyses of the solder joints to quantitatively measure many aspects of the solder joints. These include quantitative determinations of average solder thickness, detailed solder thickness distributions, pin/pad/fillet positional relationships, void volume, and other solder features that are related to the quality of the solder joint rather than just the presence or absence of solder.